*LIMITED EDITION* Dunton Club Charter Membership Pack
He's the psychiatrist/quilt fanatic we all know and love! In my quest to spread the word about Dr. D and fund my on-going research into his decades-long quilt study, I have created a *LIMITED EDITION* Dunton Club Charter Membership pack. It includes:
- Volume 1 of the Dunton mini-zine (magnifier included! I have "old" eyes too.)
- A sticker sheet featuring charming Dunton-related images
- A vinyl Dr. Dunton sticker - put him on your water bottle or laptop case!
- An official membership document
- Advanced notice of future Dr. Dunton intel, hijinks, and special dispatches
Shipping is FREE for U.S. friends! Note to International friends: your purchase will have a $5 shipping fee added.
I've also added a few purchase options if you'd like to extend your support of all things Dr. Dunton. Please do not feel pressured! But if you have a few loose coins under your couch cushions that you wouldn't mind donating to the research cause, then Stephanie Cake has no shame in holding out the tip jar. Independent researchers must sing for their supper!
What do the Dunton Club proceeds cover?
- Gas mileage - it's about an hour roundtrip into the city to visit the Dunton Quilting Collection at the BMA. The other local museums with related materials are about the same.
- Parking - the museum lots, the city lots, and the street parking are all "Pay to Park."
- Image reproduction and use - usually I can take pictures of research images/docs with my phone or document camera. Occasionally, copies have a cost. There are also potential licensing fees for use of some images if my research is published.
- Subsidies - some organizations/guilds have limited funds to pay speakers; your patronage helps support the entire community.
I shouldn't have to mention this, because Quilt Nerds are smarty pantses. But there's that one in every crowd, so: please note, the Old Quilts book is a prop and not for sale, nor a part of the Dunton Club Membership Package. 😉